I have 11 basic pointers.
- Identify your direct boss’s MBTI type and let them do their top two functions every day
- Example – if they’re an ENTP, let them do their Ne Ti rambling. If they’re an ESFJ, let them do the moral crusading and preaching. NEVER INTERRUPT!!!! You’re being paid to listen!
- Agree with them on everything and do everything as they say
- Identify your top three responsibilities and go psycho on them 120%. 200% if the C suite sees it directly.
- Don’t touch anything that isn’t your job
- Don’t mention new ideas or suggestions unless you’re happy doing it
- Be brisk with all the clueless/naive/idealistic people that don’t understand give and take (they are ignorant-evil and will waste your time)
- Build reciprocal relationships with the realist ones (I scratch your back, you scratch mine. These relationships last for a long time)
- You don’t have to work on improving yourself. But go crazy fucking psycho on public speaking!! This skill has the best ROI. Watch YT, go on Clubhouse, copy an ESFP
- You can ignore all business books. But if you want to read, read about how to manipulate people, how to sell, and how to save time. This pays back.
- Only take on responsibilities that sound good in your next job interview. If you’re stuck with a dead end task, delegate it to an intern or a clueless person, or try to make it so it’s not necessary
- If you’re female be thin and pretty and have long hair. If you’re male work out and be athletic and try to make your voice lower.
End. I figured out my life and am now officially bored.